Tuition / Tuition Exemption
-Undergraduates / Graduates
|Admission fee||Applicants in Shiga Prefecture||282,000 yen|
|Tuition fee||Applicants from outside Shiga Prefecture||423,000 yen|
|1st term||267,900 yen|
|2st term||267,900 yen|
|Admission fee||Applicants in Shiga Prefecture||84,600 yen|
|Applicants from outside Shiga Prefecture||126,900 yen|
|Tuition fee||per month||29,700 yen|
1. Failure to pay tuition fees and nonpayment after the reminder will result in expulsion in accordance with school regulations.
2. In case of a leave of absence, withdrawal or other such situations, tuition fees must be paid for the period until the decision is made for to take a leave or withdraw.
3. In case the one-time payment of tuition fees is difficult by special circumstances, monthly installments can be arranged with the permission of the university president. Please contact the Accounting Group for an application during the payment period.
For students with extreme difficulties in paying the tuition fee, such as economic problems, natural disasters, or other such reasons, tuition exemption can be arranged with the approval of president if the student'fs academic record and credibility is judged excellent.
Students who wish to receive exemption must get an application form for exemption and submit it during the following period.
Exemption application period (application submitted after the deadline may not be accepted.)
1. Application of exemption for the 1st term: April
2. Application for exemption for the 2nd term: October
For further information and consultation, please visit Student Services Center.